Location: Holder building room 154.00.11
Contact: Jennifer Holter
The Carl Zeiss Merln is an FEG SEM fitted with a Bruker EBSD system and plasma cleaner. The system is particulalry good for high resolution SEM imaging and high resolution EBSD patterning.
- Operating voltages 20V -> 30kV, upto 40nA beam current
- Resolution 0.8nm @15kV, 1.6nm@1kV
- Inlens SE and energy selective backscatter detectors.
- Angular selective backscatter detector for crystallographic contrast
- Bruker Quantax EBSD system and eFlash camera and forward scattered electron detectors